Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ennui....

I finished my Biology preboard today....and being the 2nd of January, I was so full of ennui that I barely studied.
After sleeping for, like, 6ours, I just woke up and looked at the question paper again. I have this weird habit of mulling over my papers while sleeping, and I just knew, instinctively, all the mistakes I've made.
And I'm really regretting my laziness... Bio is more than just my fave subject, its my ego exercise.... I haven't NOT topped in lyk 4 years(well, midterm dis year, some female beat me in theory, but I beat her in da overall).
Will Smith once said, "If God never meant for you to have it, that's one thing. But if you chose not to have it, that's your mistake alone."
I so get that now... :(. I should've studied.
Ah well, there is always the board....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkeley!!!

Ok, as you guys have doubtless realised, my blogs are gonna be Berkeley-centric for a long time to come:):):) I wanted to talk about the ran...